Saturday, November 26, 2011

This is harder than I thought

...or I've just grown to have higher expectations of myself and what constitutes blog-worthy material. I gamely jumped back into doing this regularly again, and while I don't regret that in the least, I have to admit that I thought I'd be coming up with better posts in much less time that I've been taking with these recent ones.

Perhaps it's just that spending much more than an hour or two of effort on blog posts seems like such an alien concept to me. Isn't a blog a place to be entirely self-indulgent and not care about what readers (if any) would think? 

No, I don't think so. At least I don't want this blog to be such a place again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:34 PM

    hello, i'm following your writings. i learn a lot from your ideas. i hope i can express ideas as clearly as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear! There's really nothing to do but practice, which is why I decided to start posting here again. :)

    ReplyDelete