Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back online, bitches.

Oh my, forgive me that uncharacteristic vulgarity, but it is awesome to have internet access at home again. After more than a month of having no phone line or DSL, it feels a little odd to be back online. I feel almost out of practice (as if being on the Internet were a profession or skilled pursuit)!

So of course I blame this sudden development for my complete and utter non-productivity this weekend. The biggest timesucks have been: INTP Central, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4), and Full Metal Alchemist.

Been trying to get into using TiddlyWiki, to not much avail. It seems to be too much for my purposes; I don't, at the moment, really have that much information I need to keep track of. Just a basic (rudimentary, even) to do list, schedules and deadlines, a few journal entries here and there.

Hrm. Well. Life hasn't been very exciting recently, to tell the truth. Still just a student, plugging away at the same things. It may be senior year, but so far it hasn't really sunk in yet that I'm going to be graduating (and looking for work and/or a career, getting forcibly assimilated into the mainstream, etc etc) soon.

Speaking of work, I may have to get into another racket pretty soon. I've nearly depleted what money I had managed to save up over the last year with the article-writing and that one-month call center stint. Hrm. Student blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment