Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another meme! (Tagged by Racine)

a. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
b. Tag seven people to do the same.
c. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."


1. I keep my Gmail and Google Reader tabs open all the time in Firefox. I check them, along with various friends pages, every so often whenever I'm online for extended periods of time, provided I'm not concentrating on anything in particular.

2. I have a rather high tolerance to alcohol (as several people could attest to :P).

3. I guess I can be rather uptight at times, in the sense of overly worrying whenever things don't go exactly as I planned, or about not keeping above a certain threshold of productivity, and things like that. I'm guessing that I seem rather carefree to most people, but I'm not like that all the time.

4. Given #3, I can still be amazingly lazy at times. It's a crazy pendulum, which I have yet to really set at equilibrium, i.e., my balancing skills are still somewhat lacking, but improving.

5. I keep an "organizer" of sorts in the form of 3"x5" index cards held together by a small black binder clip. What it actually is is just a collection of daily to-do lists/reminders that only stretch for a week in advance, at maximum. I've been meaning to rethink its organization to make it a bit more useful, but haven't gotten around to doing so yet.

6. I sometimes snore, a little, I hear from people. But not overly loudly..

7. I love playing RPGs, usually old console ones. I'm no judge of game greatness, I just know what I enjoy playing, even if people might see some of these games as rather flat, repetitive, or boring. I shrug and continue suspending my disbelief of these tiny video game worlds, if only for just enough time to finish with them and move on to the next, until it's over.


Now, because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to come up with seven names and am not sure there are that many people who'll read this anyway, I tag everyone who reads this sentence. Yes, you. Tell us your secretsess.

No comments:

Post a Comment