Friday, April 04, 2008

Before and after: for people who have not yet beheld my shaved head.


































Yeah, yeah, I was going to magically GIMP the images together, but obviously the lighting's way off, and, well, I tried, but I was too lazy and not well-versed enough to be able to do it properly, so I just gave up. (It wouldn't have been worth it, really, anyway.)

Oh, and I noticed just now, but I'm not wearing my glasses in either picture. Strange. With glasses, well, we get the pictures below.

I think my default look has been turned from "haughty" to "slightly goofy"? Or, I don't know. What I do know is that there's some sort of silliness correlation to be found somewhere, which is either a good thing or a bad thing.


















No comments:

Post a Comment