Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thirty people meme

From birthdaymate and org president Racine.

Instructions:
* Next to each number, write the name of the person who fits the description.
* Answer one question with one name.
* Don't reveal the questions to anyone who isn't doing the meme.
Those who want to know what the questions are must do the meme on their own blogs.

1. Mayraluna Lao
2. Anthony Amarra
3. Raj Olympia
4. Nadi Abubakar
5. Samantha Hautea
6. Michael Solis
7. I... don't know any of these people.
8. Raj Olympia
9. Jeanne Arroyo
10. Rica Mercado
11. Marge Maallo
12. Angela Beatriz Imperio, especially in the future
13. I... don't know any of these people either.
14. Bei Suarez
15. Aragorn Inocencio
16. Bill Cabal
17. AD Alarilla
18. Kate Dy
19. Mikhail Solon
20. Dr. Perry Esguerra
21. I don't know...
22. ...what these two questions mean, sorry.
23. Dr. Perry Esguerra
24. Again, I don't think I know any of these people. (I don't know a lot of people, apparently.)
25. Jomel Imperio
26. Jomel Imperio
27. Jesus Christ
28. Anthony Amarra
29. Jeanne Arroyo
30. Don't worry, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment