Tuesday, February 02, 2010

An overdue progress report.

So, not much to report, truth be told.

The Azeus application process finished for me last Thursday, and now I only have to wait for the result. Within two weeks, they say.

The exercise train is chugging along again. I should move my exercise time to the mornings, though, to minimize the chances of laziness and other preoccupations getting in the way.

Lately I've been on a fiction binge. Escapism, tsk. Getting back into science fiction and fantasy, it seems like ages since I've seriously touched the stuff.

Throwing my whimpering productive self - another figment of the imagination - a bone, I've also been reading Stein on Writing, and Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs. Heh.

Oh, and I've begun my nth attempt at Gravity's Rainbow. I know, I know. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment