Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jomel's goals, indie pop

I've started to try out Joe's Goals. It's got that nifty Web 2.0 thing going for it, and seeing as how I'm all about forming good habits starting this early in the year, well, it should be helpful. Who wouldn't feel fulfilled with all these checks and plus points and graphs? It's almost like a game. (If you check my Blogger, you'll even be able to look at this chart that shows my daily points for the last week.)

Was looking up some bands and artists on Wikipedia, and came across this list of indie pop artists. A quick skim revealed more than a few familiar and well-liked artists, so I'm guessing this is the music genre that I generally listen to? (Not that I have any firm idea of what "indie" or "indie pop" actually refers to, anyway, but there we are.)

For some reason I'm feeling a bit cheerful, but a cold and a slight accompanying headache are dampening things a bit. (Wheee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment