Thursday, January 17, 2008

Upheaval and other news

Right now I'm a refugee in my parents' room, and I'm typing this out on my brother's laptop (my computer being in my room upstairs). Too lazy to go into the detailed enumerations, suffice it to say that there are a lot of relatives over here, sleeping at our house, and I got kicked out of my room. This is the second night of exile, and I don't know how long this'll last.

Being restricted from my usual workspace is of course a bit jarring, but, hey, the presence of balikbayan relatives also means some home improvements, more (and typically better) food, more solicitous people, and a nice vacation atmosphere. So all in all, it's better than or as good as even.

Speaking of food, I think I've found the stash of chocolates, hehehe. Time to stuff some into my bag, for tomorrow is a day of long breaks. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment