Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sticky noodles

I was planning to try writing something here everyday, but the DSL was down last night when I got home (yet again, crappy PLDT service), and it was nearly midnight, and I was a bit tired and sleepy already, so I just went off to sleep.

But last night was fun. Spent the afternoon and had dinner at Vilma's boarding house, thanks to her urge to feed us spaghetti. Jeanne and I brought some bread, and prepared a green salad with mango and orange, yay. Had some wine after dinner, while working on a box of chocolates and watching an amusing but fairly inscrutable Italian film. We even lit some candles stuck into empty wine bottles. Never mind if it looked more like the electricity had gone out rather than any sort of romantic.

First day of this year's classes, today, only one of my professors showed up, and we just discussed the answers to the exam we had before the break. Met with the ExL execom to discuss org-related matters. All in all, a pretty good day, I guess.



Pardon the rather uninspired writing, I'm not used to doing this anymore. Too easily distracted now, and it's not like I usually have a point, to begin with, so you see. I have a theory (read excuse): I need to get all this crap out of my system first before I can go back to my old (relatively better) ways. Yeah. Pardon the phlegm.

No comments:

Post a Comment