Sunday, January 06, 2008

Some technical difficulties.

A while back, when I decided to actually make use of this Multiply account that I had signed up for in order to view some contacts' content, I went crazy and imported all of my entries from my other blogs. Not a bad idea, but it did flood my network's inbox for a time. (Sorry about that, network!)

I usually post entries onto my Blogger, but then by some magical Internet power the stuff I was posting there ended up getting grabbed automatically by Multiply, too, within a few hours. A bit less work for me, then, to cross-post from there to here. Until it stopped working this month, by some opposing magical Internet power, I guess.

I manually imported the few entries that weren't here yet from Blogger, and in the process also fixed some timezone anomalies. Now I'm trying to decide whether it would be better to post entries from here, and just cross-post them to Blogger. Hence this test entry.



Procrastinatingly yours,
Jomel

No comments:

Post a Comment