Sunday, February 15, 2009

More progress!

Major edits of my existing content more or less done. It looks like a thesis now!

25 pages in the body with four chapters so far, 6 pages in two appendices, 4 pages bibliography with 32 references, 5 figures, 1 table.

The goal is to add at least a chapter of more results. I have a week or so. I think it can be done, after all, most of the work that went into this thesis was deadline-induced, anyway. The two chapters of results were from previous years' SPP conferences, and were more or less crammed on the weeks before the respective deadlines. The introductory chapter and putting together, on the other hand, were induced by last week's 20-page deadline. So, yeah, I'm sort of expecting things to happen this week, but even if nothing does, I think what I have is just enough to get by with.

After draft submission comes a month of working/talking with the thesis panel, then the oral defense, then freedom! (Can't wait.)

No comments:

Post a Comment