Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Today's dump

Okay, so to be honest, right now I have quite low levels of enthusiasm and energy. 

I blame the disappointing sarswela we walked out of. The music was fine, but the actors should have had better, clearer diction. It made the dialogue that much harder to make out, in addition to the fact that it was in somewhat dated Filipino. 

So, personal verdict: waste of time. Should have gone home earlier.

At least I am deriving some entertainment from the Hellsing manga right now, as I procrastinate on my thesis and miscellaneous other things. 

Our ACLE today was about vampires, and basically we just showed clips of various appearances of the vampire character in different media and series, then one of our CL majors, Abby, did a slideshow comparing some of these incarnations to each other and to the original Eastern European myth. 

One of the clips we showed was from the Hellsing anime, and it was gory and fun so here I am, not getting any work done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment