Sunday, February 08, 2009

Success!

Come have a drink, let the afternoon vanish, we'll talk about old times and people we hate 'til the hour is late and we find we have wasted our last reserve...
(April & May, David Fridlund)

Okay, so that was only tangentially related, but what the heck, I really like that part of that song, okay.

I was trying to find more stuff by Fridlund, to no avail. Fortunately, I came across emusic's offer of 25 free tracks, and I was able to sign up using my Unionbank EON debit card! Who'd've thunk, right? I was trying just for the heck of it. (I had already tried my BDO cash card and failed.)

Now I am the proud owner of his solo debut, Amaterasu, and his White Van EP.

Canceled the account right away after that, haha. Didn't want to take any chances of accidentally getting billed as the free trial expired and my subscription changed to a paid one.

That is, in one other word, procrastination. Back to work (ideally), need three more pages by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment