Monday, February 09, 2009

Random things.

Had lunch today at Perspolis, this Persian place along Katipunan. Fairly okay, but I still prefer Kha's, with its greater authenticity and range of choices. Pricewise, I suppose Perspolis is a little cheaper, but not by too much.

In other food related news, after keeping track of what I've been eating for... five weeks, and striving to eat smaller meals more often, I seem to have lost a little weight! Huzzah. Nothing significant yet, at just five to six pounds over those weeks, but that was achieved without any sort of exercise. Just drinking more water, avoiding junk food and softdrinks, and in general being just a little bit more conscientious about portion size and meat and fat consumption. 

In news related to my scalp, it's odd how much effect shaving off my glorious crown of silken hair has on my temperature. I was actually shivering inside Perspolis, at one point, although to be fair the air conditioner was pointed straight at me (and my poor denuded skull).

I need to pick up a thing at the Novaliches Post Office, and shall hie off there tomorrow. I hope I find it, and that I get what I need to get, and that I get back from wherever it is safely and without undue delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment