Thursday, August 02, 2007

Idea dump.

I will begin jotting down thoughts and ideas that I'd been meaning to blog about but haven't had the time to. Now.

I like how having a blog makes it more likely for me to actually think about how to express things, i.e. observations, realizations, perceptions, possible insights. Since there is now a possible venue for talking about these things, I become justified in thinking about them? That seems about right.

The only problem is that, well, I'm still in a bit of a time management mess. Like right now. I was all set on doing this blog post, but I got distracted by this other blog, Cosmic Variance. This led to some other mostly clueless pokings about in the physics section of the intarwubs.

And now I'm too sleepy to continue, good night. Yawns.

No comments:

Post a Comment