Friday, August 31, 2007

Journal Entry Number Seven

Lethargy

Last night I fell asleep while resting my eyes for a bit, and tonight I'm feeling quite low on energy, too. I wonder why this is. I haven't been doing any more work than usual. I hope I'm not not eating right, or not getting enough sleep...

Hmm. I hope I haven't become dependent on coffee, either. I think I haven't had proper coffee, these past few days...



Again, for the record

(Processing to come eventually but not right now, so feel free to skip the raw transcript below, thanks.)

Monday. No classes, stayed at home to not get much done, as usual (although I did prepare for the lecture I was to give on Wednesday, and cut a hole in a plastic soda bottle for our Physics 191 demo (total internal reflection)). Tuesday. Philo 11 midterms, did well enough, I suppose. Found out that the bottle I made worked fine! Went with Jyan and Vilma to Bubble Tea in the afternoon. Finished one out of two problem sets due Thursday in the evening. Wednesday. 191 workshop in the morning, progress reports (no lecture!) in the afternoon. Hung out in the food court: coffee, a mini baguette and a tuna turnover from French Baker, capped off by "Manila Fries" (small chicharon bits) from R.Lapid's. In the evening rewrote problem set and attempted to finish the other one to no avail. Thursday. Tried to make bubble mixtures in Theory out of detergent, starch, glycerin and water. Made bubbles, but the differences between solutions that we wanted to show weren't that evident. Finished the problem set during the long break. Dinner at Sbarro: cheese pizza extra cheese, half baked ziti, and a sighting of a German exchange student. Friday, i.e., today. Classes as per usual. Lunch at Wok Dis Way: sisig with cheese! Proceeded to do CWTS, i.e., hang out at the NIP Lib. Jeanne came over to watch us play Hangaroo and the slapping game. Chocolat: Bailey's cake, English scone (something like a cross between pancakes and muffins and cookies, which are apparently actually biscuits?). At the food court we almost sat next to the twins (should write them up sometime, or something, and, no, you probably don't know them, unless you spend the same amount of time that we do at the SM North food court, didn't think so, i.e., in short, not *those* twins), but wussed out. They later moved to a table next to ours, which was kind of weird. Dinner: Binalot, tapadobo/tocidobo. Bow.



Now what?

Well all the typing seems to have woken me up a little. I guess I'll go see what I can do. Oh, the exciting life I lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment