Sunday, August 05, 2007

Science writing

...seems like an interesting enough option. I would still get to be geeky, without having to dig too deep into the technical stuff. Not that I hate the technical stuff, exactly, just that sometimes, well, I feel lazy about it. Eheh.

Although I suppose being a science writer would still take work, if only of a different kind. But somehow, it doesn't seem like it would not be as tedious as research can be. But I really don't know yet.

I mean, sure I've been technically a member of the Theoretical Physics Group for over a year now, but it's only been recently that we've been starting on the actual research. And I suppose it's a bit overwhelming, finding out that I don't know nearly enough yet to be able to go into any worthwhile research yet. (Yes, I don't even have an undergraduate degree yet, but that's beside the point. I think.)

In any case, I'll have to get used to research work in time for my thesis next year. It's not been so bad, so far, except that I don't know how to gauge if I'm working at a slow pace or not. I feel like I'm not doing enough, but coursework should still come first, at this point, shouldn't it?

Anyway. Enough about me.

1 comment:

  1. pwede. bagay naman. you'd be like doc williams, scribbling prescriptions and poems in his pad.

    ReplyDelete